Programs & Eligibility
Our Mental Health Treatment program provides bilingual, professional mental health services throughout the County to people of every stage, age, and income level. The clients we serve usually have few options available to them and nowhere else to turn for assistance. This program provides an essential safety net service for Napa county residents, providing help to cope with severe psychosocial stressors that disrupt lives and cause significant emotional distress.
We emphasize teaching our clients the skills they need to live productive, satisfying, and stable lives. All our therapists are licensed or are post-master’s registered interns working toward licensing. All clinical staff is registered with the state of California.
Who is eligible?
- Napa County residents—children, teens, adults, couples, families-all ages 5 and older
- People who can’t get access to mental health care because of high cost, inadequate health insurance coverage or other reasons.
- We work with different types of insurance, including Medi-Cal, Medicare & Victims of Crime Compensation
- We accept individuals with no insurance on a sliding scale.
- We offer a fee-for-service of $95 for clients with private insurance and will provide superbill upon request. Major credit cards, cash and checks will all be accepted.
Mentis provides Napa County individuals, couples, and families with access to affordable mental health treatment services based upon referrals from a network of community partners.
We collaborate with many other nonprofit agencies that share a common mission of serving people with multiple psychosocial needs. We work county-wide to coordinate mental health care with other providers. Mentis provides Mental Health Treatment to referrals from agencies throughout the County, including: OLE Health, Up Valley Family Resource Center, Puertas Abiertas, NEWS Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Services, Collabria Care, Queen of the Valley Medical Center, Boys and Girls Club, and Napa County Health and Human Services.
If you would like more information, please contact Mentis’ Intake Coordinator, Angelina Zuniga, at 707.255.0966 x132.