- 2594 West Pueblo Ave.
- Cope Consulting LLC
SERVICES FOR PARENTS
Educational Liaison and Strength-Based Student Advocate
1. Dana assists families in navigating the school system and collaborates with your school team to create a strength-based action plan for your child.
2. Classroom Observation
Observes your child in his/her classroom setting to give suggestions on ways to help move your child forward academically and social-emotionally.
3. Report Writing
4. Creates Academic Action Plans that translate your child’s Neuropsychological Evaluation for classroom implementation.
5. Develops Strengths/Challenges/Needs reports to assist in the transition to a new classroom, change in school setting, or to share with your school’s Student Success Team (SST) or Individual Education Plan (IEP) meeting.
6. Classroom Observation report to tailor an Academic Action Plan to a specific classroom curriculum and setting.
7. Curriculum Consulting
Reviews the adopted curriculum of the school and creates a plan of how to use the resources to meet the needs of your child. Also provides consulting introducing online or other low tech resources that can be explored to meet your child’s needs.
SERVICES FOR CHILDREN, ADOLESCENTS, YOUNG ADULTS OR FAMILIES
1. Coaching Sessions
What is keeping your child up at night, causing worry, or keeping him/her from reaching his/her full potential? Sessions are designed to empower your child to find tools to move forward past obstacles that present themselves on life’s learning journey.
2. Assists your child in finding and using his/her unique strengths to push through challenges.
3. Provides support in preparing for and/or moving through transitions to elementary school, middle school, high school, and beyond.
Guides your family in gaining a toolbox of strategies to help manage anxiety, fear, and perfectionism.
4. Empowers your child to become an independent, autonomous learner.
SERVICES FOR SCHOOL SYSTEMS
1. Educational Systems Thinker
2. Assists your team in strengthening connections to ensure that all members of the group are supported and those efforts impact students.
3. Strength-Based Team Builder
4. Supports your team in understanding each other’s strengths and how these talents can unite to create a powerful partnership. Support the team to align their strengths with the expectations and responsibilities of their roles, as well as empower the team to develop goals that align with their talents and abilities.
5. Innovative Problem-Solver
6. Works with your team to identify obstacles that inhibit positive communication and productivity. Creates innovative pathways to move forward and beyond those roadblocks so that creativeness is stimulated and the innovation process continues to grow.
7. Collaborative Brainstorming
Joins your parent, teacher, and/or administrator teams on an hourly basis to brainstorm creative ideas to help unlock thinking and move your organization forward.
8. Individualized Professional Development
Supports schools, teachers, or grade-level teams with strategies and resources to support differentiation.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Together Everything is Possible